Logic Pro (X) Anyone got a Matrix-1000 Multi_Instrument with patch names?

Per Boysen

Logician
I have lost my Oberheim Matrix-1000 patch lists Multi Instrument Environment object. Does anyone have that to share?

(I've sent mine to many in the past and didn't think I would lose it myself, but here I'm sitting now with egg on face and 800 patch names to type in by hand... if not someone is able to help me out)

Thanks Peter! At least this PDF allows me to copy and paste 800 times instead of typing out 800 full patch-names! :) I was hoping that someone should have a Logic project file with the Multi Instrument loaded with those 800 Oberheim Matrix-1000 patch names in the Environment. I used to have that, but for some stupid (read: "user error") reason my current project files doesn't keep that modified Multi Instrument any more.

Upvote 0
Thanks! This works like a charm! Wonderful to have all the patch names back in place :) Kind of helps when juggling 800 presets in Logic's library for External Instruments.

Upvote 0
I opened the PDF in Preview, selected all the text and pasted it into a text processing program. I use BBEdit or TextWrangler (the freeware version of BBEdit). Both have extensive features for text manipulation. I removed unnecessary parts and spaces, then replaced CarriageReturn+Space after the numbers 0-1 by Space, which gave me patch numbers & patch names in single lines. Finally corrected manually what was still wrong.

I am used to this kind of processing and pretty quick.

Upvote 0
Back