Logic Pro 9 AU validation error

diazz100

I have a problem ...can sameone help me ..thanks

Input/Output Channel Handling:
1-1 1-2 1-4 1-5 1-6 1-7 1-8 2-2 2-4 2-5 2-6 2-7 2-8 4-4 4-5 5-5 6-6 7-7 8-8
X X
ERROR: -10868 IN CALL Cannot Initialize Unit to valid num channels:InputChan:1, OutputChan:1

* * FAIL
--------------------------------------------------
AU VALIDATION FAILED: CORRECT THE ERRORS ABOVE.

Are you using a Mac or a PC?
Is it facing the true magnetic north?

Just kidding.

You need to supply your system specs that's part of the agreement when you sign up to be a member of LUG.

Regarding your question, look in the Audio Units Manager in Logic's preferences. Disable able the plug-in that is fail validation. Maybe you need to update the offending plug in.

Upvote 0
thanks i did that but didnt work..how can i correct the errors?? i dont know what you mean by my system specs..and LUG, but thanks anyway.. OSX 10.8.3 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Upvote 0
Hi there, welcome to the LUG.

I have a problem ...can sameone help me ..thanks

Input/Output Channel Handling:
1-1 1-2 1-4 1-5 1-6 1-7 1-8 2-2 2-4 2-5 2-6 2-7 2-8 4-4 4-5 5-5 6-6 7-7 8-8
X X
ERROR: -10868 IN CALL Cannot Initialize Unit to valid num channels:InputChan:1, OutputChan:1

* * FAIL
AU VALIDATION FAILED: CORRECT THE ERRORS ABOVE.

Which AU failed validation? Please also mention the version of the AU you are trying to validate.

thanks i did that but didnt work..how can i correct the errors?? i dont know what you mean by my system specs..and LUG, but thanks anyway.. OSX 10.8.3 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

LUG= Logic Users Group, this website and its forum, in which we currently find ourselves having this discussion

Concerning System Specs and the sort of information you need to provide when asking for help, please read through rule4 here:

http://www.logic-users-group.com/index.php?q=forum-rules-terms-of-use.html

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
I dont know how you can set it up so my specs can show under my message but this are my specs. MacBookPro7,1 Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz 3 MB 4 GB 1,07 GHz OS X 10.8.3 (12D78) Logic 9 9.1.8..thanks

Upvote 0
Open up the AU manager (under the main Logic menu). You will see an item there that says "Failed Validation" and the checkbox beside the name will be blank. Check it to re-vaildate the plug-in, and if it doesn't work the first time try again a second or even a 3d.

IF this doesn't work, please let us know which plug-in is not validating, and the the version number, which will be beside the name in the AU manager list.

Upvote 0
I dont know how you can set it up so my specs can show under my message but this are my specs. MacBookPro7,1 Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz 3 MB 4 GB 1,07 GHz OS X 10.8.3 (12D78) Logic 9 9.1.8..thanks

Click on User CP at the upper far left of the Logic User Group (LUG) window. This will open to Your Control Panel. See attachment. Click on Edit Signature, enter your information.

Also looks at the other attachments to locate your Audio Units Manager and plug in version number.

Attachments

• User CP.png
    User CP.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 185
  • aum.png
    aum.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 171
  • aum2.png
    aum2.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
Back