Logic Pro 9 Audio Units Help Needed (Sylenth1) Logic 9.1.7

WesleyyyR

Audio Units Help Needed (Sylenth1) Logic 9.1.7 [SOLVED]

Hi all,

I am new to mac and Logic. I have done some research on the web but did not find any solution.

I have added Sylenth1 to Logic Pro 9.1.7 but it doesn't show up in the Audio Units list in Logic. I reset/rescan selection and Sylenth1 PASSED the test but still doesn't show up, only the 'Audio Units > Apple'.

I tried to move Sylenth1 component to HD../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/

and

HD../Users/..Username../Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/

Removed cache

Openend Logic but still doesn't show up.

Run logic in 32-bit and also in 64-bit, still doesn't work.

I really didn't know what do to so I tried reinstalling Logic and Added Sylenth1 again but that also had no success! I even tried adding other AU like Sonik Synth 2 but that AU did not work either.

Please, does anyone know how to fix this? First time experience with mac and now I get this ****.

Thanks for helping me out.

King Regards,

WesleyyyR

It would also be helpful to know which version of OSX you're using.

With regards to George's point, are you trying to load the instrument from the I/O slot?

Attachments

• I:O.png
    I:O.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 0
It would also be helpful to know which version of OSX you're using.

With regards to George's point, are you trying to load the instrument from the I/O slot?

I am using Mountain Lion. I am not sure if I am loading the instrument track right. I click on the button below "insert" because I can't click on the button below the I/O. So I guess I dont load the track right. Can anyone help me (maybe with screenshots) how to load an instrument track right?

Thankyou, WesleyyyR

Upvote 0
Good to hear that you've worked through this.

The documentation link you posted is your friend! Refer to it often! I still do.

Being new to Mac and Logic, I strongly urge you to read this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Pro-Tra...F8&qid=1359988906&sr=8-1&keywords=Logic+pro+9

The Apple Pro series books have a winning format that seems to ensure that the reader masters the content. Time well spent!!!

The best video tutorial option is Eli Krantzberg's tour de force:
http://www.groove3.com/str/logic-9-explained.html

Welcome to world of Mac and Logic.:thmbup:

Upvote 0
Back