Logic Pro 9 Drum loops vanished

Browser to Loops

The browser tab views sound files of *any* type that Logic can read- no matter what kind of file or where they are on your Mac.

The loops tab is a way of looking at just your Apple Loops. So in order for you to insure that an audio file appears as an Apple Loop you have to convert it. There are a few ways to do this.

I created two useful blog posts about getting the most out of Apple Loops- this might help you:

http://imsproav.com/wp/2010/08/advanced-apple-loops-tips-and-tricks-part-i/

http://imsproav.com/wp/2010/09/apple-loops-part-ii/

Upvote 0
Awesome info Eddie...

I have a suggestion to the moderators: do we have an area for people to post things like this: tips, tutorials that are public (not like a Mac Pro Video thing, they ARE copy protected, that said, they also have some free tutorials they might want to promote as well).

I see other forums but not a Logic specific tips and techniques.

just a thought...

Upvote 0
I have a suggestion to the moderators: do we have an area for people to post things like this: tips, tutorials that are public (not like a Mac Pro Video thing, they ARE copy protected, that said, they also have some free tutorials they might want to promote as well).

I see other forums but not a Logic specific tips and techniques.

just a thought...

Hi George

We do have the Logic 8 and Logic 9 FAQs, and a Logic related links section referring to a number of well known logic resources. I just added one of Eddie's Links to this list. In addition to this I think you are right, it is worth consideringd a Tips and Tricks section. Here are a few options/ideas as to how this could look:

- Like the FAQs and Links section, it is set up as a web page. The mods add tips and tricks as they are posted in the fora or in any other way they may be pointed out to us.

- It could be set up as a sticky in one of the exist sub fora. Anyone can post, but members then need to be aware of and should post in this area. In practice, people will tend to post tips and tricks as and when they come across them, without necessarily looking for or being aware of a sticky. Hence the idea with the web page where these are collected, summarized and made available as an easy to browse list.

- We set up a new sub forum for tips and tricks. Same rules apply as with a sticky.

Just a few thoughts back - and many thanks for the suggestion!

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Back