Graphic bug

S

Sascha Franck

Just to mention it: Here's a graphic bug which is sort of regularly annoying me since ages (I'll happily add my system details later on, but this is easily reproduceable on each and every Logic machine since quite some years).
As a picture is worth more than thousand words, here's one:
20090329-krimt4bjptufeabk736sgtihj5.jpg

This clearly looks as if the last region is exceeding the right bar end. But it's not, which you can see once you zoom in:
20090329-dbxtdwk1tuukbkemdreqq382yy.jpg

As I always sort my songs out for overlapping audio regions (which can cause all sorts of troubles), this is really not too shiny. And as said, it's there since ages. Time to get adressed, I think.

- Sascha

Sorry waaaaay of topic but can i ask hoe you are posting the pics or rather how are you adding the arrows?

Sorry waaaaay of topic but can i ask hoe you are posting the pics or rather how are you adding the arrows?

I'm using Skitch. It's made by plasq. And so far it's freeware and their online storage is free, too.
Does screenshots, lets you edit (to a certain amount), add things such as text or those lovely arrows, etc. Then you just say "upload", wait for things to finish, press the "share" button, your browser takes you there, then you just copy the URL of the picture. Excellent and quicker than everything I've ever seen.
http://plasq.com/skitch
I guess one of their next versions will make the step from beta to release and it might cost money after that. So far it's not.

- Sascha

Back