Kontakt 5 "Missing Samples"

mrcomposer

Howdy All, I would be most grateful for any help on loading older K4 patches into K5.0.15 via Logic 9.5 and Snow Leopard OSX last release.

Some of my K4 VSL nki files with scripting (not all) will not re-save after finding the samples? Its a pain having to keep on doing this? Any thoughts! Its the same creating Multis also. "Patch Not Saved" I have thought I may need to update K5? Hum Cheers Mr Composer.

Kontact 5 - Missing Samples

I just started up a Kontact 5 plug-in for Horns. The download put sample and settings files in numerous places. They all have to be moved to the harddrive, preferably somewhere within the App. As I find and move these files more are available in the 'Player'

Also, I had to close out the player AND Logic and reload them for the changes to be found within the program.

Hope this helps.

I'm here looking for a means to apply a beat mapped audio file tempo guide to accompaniment midi files. All part of the learning curve, but I feel like a gov't analyst instead of a musician !!

Beat mapped tempo guide

I'm here looking for a means to apply a beat mapped audio file tempo guide to accompaniment midi files. All part of the learning curve, but I feel like a gov't analyst instead of a musician !!

Back