Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LION Logic 9 and DIGI 002 compatibility issues

Discussion in 'Studio Techniques' started by Pablo Venuzio, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Pablo Venuzio

Pablo Venuzio New Member

I am saving to buy a RME FireWire 800, but need to milk out a bit more use with my Digi 002 and light pipe Presonus Digimax for tracking 12 plus live tracks. I can not find the right combination of drivers to get the Digi 002 to work. I have been trying for several days to get it to work.

I have a new MAcbook pro with Lion, 10.7.4 as the core installed OS, so I can't use the trick of going backwards to an older OS. Processor 2.4 GHz Core I5, 4 GB Memory.

I know the hardware all works as a I have an older 2008 MAcbook pro that works but is on its last legs.

I am surprised with all the Digi 002's out there that I can't find the answers to this issue other then the classic frustration with AVID drivers.

3. eedubya

eedubya New Member

Pablo, I too am having the same issue! I've become so irritated with Avid that I just bought Logic Pro 9, but I can't get my Digi 002 to work! I have the right drivers and the Avid CoreAudio Manager... everything is as it is supposed to be. Except no levels. I would like to get a little more use out of my 002 before spending more money on a new Focusrite interface.