I just sent the post below to Apple feedback. If anyone has experienced similar problems, please send them a post too. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I have been working on a half-hour movie soundtrack using Logic Pro 9.0.2 I don't always compose the cues in sequence, so in order to keep the later cues synchronised, I lock all the regions (and related markers) to SMPTE. In this way, if I alter a tempo early on in the project, the later regions remain sync'ed to picture. So far, so good. The problem arises when I have tempo statements that relate to sections later in the project. These can NOT be locked to SMPTE. Therefore, when I change a tempo early in the project, all the tempo markings later on will drift out of sync with their associated regions. I am not sure if this is possible, but it would be really useful to be able to synchronize tempo statements to SMPTE and not just to Bar positions. Please consider this for a future update of Logic.