Logic Pro 9 LOGIC PRO 9 DOUBLE ARROW BUG/ERROR

AP9487

Hi readers of this post.

So this error or bug has been happening a couple times now and I don't know what causes it or how to fix this.

Randomly ( or at least it seems that way) when I am working on a project, my screen will have a quick gray flash and then all of a sudden when I hit play nothing will move(meaning playhead, audio sound levels) while the audio tracks on my project give off sound. Everything gets a little delayed if I try to record or play an instrument and I have to click and hold down on the mouse in order to have everything move again. Then when I do that I get this weird 2 arrow icon on the cursor.

Ive tried to look online for solutions but nothing so far. I am a beginner in logic so I hope its something that I am not realizing that I am doing or hitting button wise to make this error occur.

I can open other projects or start new projects and everything will be normal as long as I restart my computer but the projects that have been affected by this , no matter of a restart will still have this error.Any help with this is greatly appreciated

I have an IMAC late 2013 model. 3.4GHZ i7. 8gb of ram

I have also included a pic of the icon i am talking about

Thanks Again

AP

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 144
Back