Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logic Studio apps Mainstage 3 & Seven Slate Plugins

Discussion in 'MainStage' started by fatfrankie88, Jul 2, 2016.

1. fatfrankie88

fatfrankie88 New Member

When loading a Mainstage project with Steven Slate plugins in the strips it freezes and I get a permanent beachball. force Quitting and restarting doesen´t help. The following warning turns up in the log.
    Had the same problem with LPX, but solved it by trashing it and re-installing the new 10.2.3. version...until I tried to open Mainstage 3. The slater plugins would not validate and when I tried LPX it would not validate there either like it had been before opening Mainstage 3. I have now trashed Mainstage 3 and all the projects and have some success with LPX starup.
    I need to solve this problem before I can re-install Maistage 3.

START UP REPORT

29.05.2016 12.07.42,201 Logic Pro X[627]: 12:07:42.201 WARNING: 140: This application, or a library it uses, is using the deprecated Carbon Component Manager for hosting Audio Units. Support for this will be removed in a future release. Also, this makes the host incompatible with version 3 audio units. Please transition to the API's in AudioComponent.h

29.05.2016 12.07.42,390 https://www.youtube.com/results?sea...e+transition+to+the+API's+in+AudioComponent.h