Please Help Me Get Nexus to Work

Taybot

Logician
I'm trying to load up Nexus into Logic 8. I'm using Mac OSX Version 10.5.6.

I thought I loaded it up correctly but when I go to open it, it gives me the following message:

"NEXUS error
The factory-content is incomplete.

Please re-install NEXUS or manually install the rest of the content from the DVD as explained in the manual."

Then it opens up what I believe is the demo version of nexus. Which makes no sense because I deleted everything that says NEXUS Demo so I don't know why that would still pop up.

But anyways, I did install all the content. I just slid the folder onto my MyBook (external hard drive). I thought this is all I need to do. All the content is clearly listed there on my hard drive.

Also, if I need to re install Nexus, how do I do that? Do I have to un install it first and if so, how do I un-install the program? I normally don't have stuff like this happen to me so I don't know how to un install or re-install programs.

That is probably something I should learn ha.

Do I just search NEXUS in my hard drive, delete everything I see, and then go through the steps to re-install it? I wasn't sure if deleting everything I see is the same as un-installing it.

Thank you very much for the help!

Back