Combo Remapper - use score text and symbols to switch articulations
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relinking instruments on a separate drive

Discussion in 'Audio Units: Effect and Instrument Plugins' started by shelski, Dec 15, 2009.

1. shelski

shelski New Member

Re ProManager 3,
    I am reorganizing my main EXS sounds and seem to be having a problem. I store about 12,000 instruments on a secondary internal drive in a folder called EXS Instruments. The Samples are on the same drive in a folder called EXS Samples. I have an alias to this "EXS Instruments" folders in "myaccount\Library\Application Support\Logic\Sampler Instruments" so EXS24 will see the files. All the files play in Logic, but when I scan and try to relink the instruments, they all show up red as do their references. Is this correct behavior or am I setup incorrectly?

Thanks,
    Steve

3. Andrea Gozzi

Andrea Gozzi New Member

Setup incorrectly.
    ProManager/ExsManager never follows aliases, so you have to point it to the real folders.

(please do not keep posting under this same thread, if you have questions start a new thread).
    Andrea
    Redmatica

---
    Notes from the admin:
    Cleaned the original thread and moved the specific questions to new threads.