If you like to record an acoustic guitar with several mics and probably a pickup you know the problem of track alignment. Tonight I recorded a guitar with a near mic and a M/S setup and a piezo pickup. As usual the pickup reached the interface earlier. After searching for typical peaks and zooming in and out to find some usable string attack I switched on Flex and aligned the pickup according to the transient markers. It worked: I don't know why the M/S part is in time with the near mic, I didn't shift it and the mic distance was greater. But I shifted the pickup region to match the position of as many transients as possible. The sound is ok now. Maybe this method helps you too, it is much faster than the usual trial and error.