I just got happy again, I think. All I had to do was move L9.01 and Logic Node to the trash and reinstall good ole reliable L9.0 from my upgrade DVD. Just the minimal install of the Logic Pro app. 9.01 was real buggy for me. My templates, which I had re-saved in L9 from 8.02 were crashing Logic, my soundcard wasn't being seen at seemingly random times. I noticed the thread about TDM systems and thought I'd try the same fix. Yes, it worked for me too, it seems, and I thought I'd let everyone know. It could be an easy out if sick stuff is going on. Very simple to perform. Now, when Apple announces a fix for the TDM situation I can give that update a try perhaps. I have Ivory, BFD, BFD2, Mirophil as AU. I also have some external midi hardware units. Now, back to 9.0 and it's all working again. It can be real ugly how these seemingly minor updates upset the digestion of the bits and bytes more than the big ones!