10.6.3 AMS issues

@ndy

Is anyone else having this issue? I have several midi devices in my AMS and have to fan them out to fit in the window. Everything looks good and I quit and reopen. Now all of my devices are lined up on a horizontal line. I have to scroll to see everything! All of my cables are a mess and hard to see. I never had this problem in older OS versions. :confused:

Hi Andy, I am still on 10.5.8 and since Logic Pro 9.0.2 my AMS is acting strange, although not like yours, my AMS kept quitting-if you google around you can find whole threads about the AMS instability, it's not Logic but the OS that the AMS belong to, so I looked in the Apple forum for 10.5 and found a fix that worked for me-I trashed the Pref-plist for the AMS. Actually you should wait until one of the very experienced and friendly Logic users here confirms that this is OK. You could, while waiting go to the Apple forum for 10.6 and search there for AMS problems, and see if the fix I found is still on the 10.5 forum-just go there and do a search for AMS problems, with so many places to search you must be able to find a work around. This will be solved eventually,Cheers, David

Back