Logic Pro 9 10.6.6

I'm having issues with 9.1.3, but I don't recall if it's exactly related to when I installed 10.6.6. Stupidly I didn't keep a 10.6.5 restore so I can't tell. If I could go back in time I'd definitely keep a bootable drive with 10.6.5

Upvote 0
I've been using 10.6.6 since the moment it was available with no issues at all (either with Logic 9.1.3 or anything else).

It's safe :)

Orren

Upvote 0
Hi,
I always wonder about updating to a new incarnation of the OS if, when looking at the list of what's new', it doesn't mention anything related to what I need or do.

I think I'll play it safe.......... for once, and wait until I finish my current project which will be in 2 weeks.

thanks,

Judith

Upvote 0
Good plan to wait.

I agree, looking at the list, there were ZERO compelling reason to update from a Logic perspective. However, feeling a need to be on the bleeding edge of this stuff because I'm supposed to help people with it, I took the plunge (but I did back up my system drive first). The results were that I got an icon on my dock for the App store, which I removed. Everything works fine, can't even tell I changed OS versions.

Upvote 0
anyone know of or experiencing any issues w 8.0.2 and OS 10.6.6?

for several reasons i'm still on that version....

thank!!

Upvote 0
I'm using L9.1.3 on OS 10.6.6, Kontakt is as flaky as it always is, the 32 bit bridge crashes at least twice a day, the dead track syndrome is alive and well- but apart from that I thoroughly recommend it.

Upvote 0
Back