64 bit Audio Units

Rob Papen has released Mac OS X 64-bit Audio Unit versions of BLUE, Predator, RG, SubBoomBass, RP-VERB and RP-Delay.

IK Multimedia now has made Amplitube into Amplitube 3 Free, where you get it for free and simply buy the models you want.

Registered owners can simply "restore" their present models, including those who like me also owned the Ampeg SVX, which is the best modeling plug for bass by far IMHO and it is now folded into Amplitube 3.

It is 64 bit on the Mac. 1 small step for man, one big step for Logic-kind.

NI have released Reaktor 5.6:

64bit support under Windows and Mac OS X
New "search box" feature for quick module/macro insertion
Breadcrumb navigation for structures
Mouse scrolling via modifier key in structure view
Drag&Drop copy in structure view
Transparency and frame hiding for XY module
Time display added to recorder
PNG support for picture modules
Updated start templates
New 700-page "Module Reference" and V5.6 manual addendum

http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139820

Arts Acoustic Big Stone is now 64 bit. Best phaser ever made in the whole history of rock and roll and all effects in general ever made in the entire universe...too much?

Camel Phat and Camel Space are now out of beta and are officially 64 bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sonnox have announced that these Plug-ins are now available as upgrades in AU and VST format as 64 bit:

R3 EQ
Dynamics
Inflator
TransMod
Reverb
Limiter
SuprEsser

Wavearts officially released 64-bit versions today, one more down now but still quite a few to go. Most Audioease,UAD, some PSP, GForce, OhmForce, Serato, Synchro Arts...... The list is quite long and at this point it's fair to assume that they have their priorities elsewhere, it's taking them unreasonably long.
I find it very annoying that some of the most expensive brands are among the slowest. Especially Time'n Pitch which forces you to stay in 32 bits if you want to use it. They have an official excuse that it's Paces' (iLok) fault but Sonnox has overcome this recently (forcing us to get the iLok2 but it's better than what Serato offers).

Back