Bass Fingers by Waves Plug-in Ringing issue

BigDickDragon

I use Waves Bass Fingers plugin, latest version V12.0 on a M1 Mac running Logic X 10.6.3 in Big Sur if any of that matters. My issue is, and I am super curious if anyone else is getting this. Bass Fingers (awesome plugin overall) will ring. It just sustains on a single note I and when you try to playback every empty space is filled with that one note and it will not stop. Mute the track and it comes back as soon as you unmute. Sometimes once it starts playback it will self correct after a bar but sometimes does not. No real obvious rhyme nor reason that I can suss out. Nothing seems to make it go away and sometimes I resort to shutting off Logic and reopening it. Is no one else getting this issue? I have even had it happen during a bounce but that is much more rare. Mostly just in playback. But if you are trying to punch in a new guitar part over the track and the bass is spazzing out filling every silence with a note and jumping all over the place it is pretty much unusable until you get it to stop. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?