BCF 2000 no05 error after power failure

lexicon 101

Hey guys and girls hope all are well, sorry if I am in the worn place been such a while since I have posted..

Basically my BCF2000 which is use on my imac intel with logic 9 Pro, is showing the no05 error now, and I cannot for the life of me get the sysex librarian to update it , now using wine and the standard firmware update utility..

I cant even seem to switch the damn bcf into any mode other than the LED showing no05 , I am right in the middle of a big project as well..

So I am wondering if anyone can help me out , I need to resolve this asap, else I think I will go mental....

Oh one other thing , when id'ing your usb ports what is the easiest way to know which one he bcf is plugged into , by looking at the back of the monitor , just I ask due to being able to select the different ports is the sysex librarian ..

Any help or clarification I can give to further assist those more knowledgable than I , please just ask.

ciao for now
:brkwl:

a quick update after some traffic with behringer I do understand midi interface is the only way to do this, however the only midi in / out / thru I have other than on the bcf2000 is on the remotesl 25 , does anyone know how I could set this up to act as a midi interface, todo the update..

please I would appreciate anyones help.. Or is it simply time to by a midi 2*2 , and oh yes, if I do is it ok for that to connect into my imac intel via usb (the midi interface that is)

sorry for the questions and I appreciate anyones help..

thanks

Neil

Back