Logic Pro 9 Bouncing issues

deepsister1

I'm having an issue when I bounce my song from Logic to itunes, I'm not getting the complete song only a small portion of it. How do I ensure that the complete song will bounce?
I was able to to it successfully one day but then not the next.

Thanks

Hi there, make sure your locators are selecting the whole of the section you want to bounce (easy way is to loop the section, the loop locators are the ones used to determine the area bounced)

Upvote 0
No worries! They're the time points of the start and end of the cycle (loop) you can define them by click+dragging a selection in the time bar, left to right will create a loop, right to left creates a skip section.

Upvote 0
Problem Bouncing Tracks

:tongue:
Novice here...where are the locators? How do I know if the settings are correct?
Thanks
Hey Guys

This can be a little hard to take in if are a new to logic pro, most of the problems I see on this great forum, are easy to sort out if you know how,however not so easy to explain in words, I find hands on or a video instruction is the way forward.
you can checkout some free video on my site that will show in detail how to bounce a track in logic pro 9, i have only been using this site for a couple of days it seems there are tons of logic users will problems please feel free to share my video info as it is all free at any time, my link is below!

Stay Cool

Steve Maitland

Upvote 0
Back