Can anyone help bouncing old VST track from MIDI file?

If I understand, you have a MIDI track routed to this VI and want to print to an audio file. It's in VST format, so you can't do this with Logic? You can download a demo of a DAW that can can host a VST VI, import the MIDI, and export and audio file. Digital Performer (at MOTU.com) has a 30 day trial that would let you do this.

If I understand, you have a MIDI track routed to this VI and want to print to an audio file. It's in VST format, so you can't do this with Logic? You can download a demo of a DAW that can can host a VST VI, import the MIDI, and export and audio file. Digital Performer (at MOTU.com) has a 30 day trial that would let you do this.
Yes, you got it right. I might try that, but probably the plug in just does not work in OS X. Cheers.

According to the link you posted, the VI is available for OS X in beta. Or you can download the Windows demo version of Digital Performer if you have access to a PC.

According to the link you posted, the VI is available for OS X in beta. Or you can download the Windows demo version of Digital Performer if you have access to a PC.
Win version might be the solution. Thanks, gotta try that one as havent succeeded with any vst bridges in Mac environment.

If it's a 32 bit plugin you might be able to run Digital Performer or perhaps a Cubase demo in 32 bit mode as a host. But if it's 64 bit, both of these DAWs support VST.