Cannot Find Score in Sibelius 7

sus4

Logician
Is there anyone here who uses Sibelius? Don't know what happened, but I cannot find one of my scores in Sib. I did a search in Spotlight and nothing turned up. I looked in Time Machine backup and again could not find anything. Don't know if I accidentally deleted it, looked in trash, not there. Don't know if I accidentally saved it in or with another score. I would have to look in every single score to check that out. I do have the printed score and parts which I printed out a while ago. Does anyone know of any other way of finding this score?
Thanks.

GaryWGP40

I wonder if it is the Avid license tool. I have Sibelius Ultimate and it sometimes throws up for folks who have a subscription license. Mine is a perpetual license (they just emailed me to say they are jacking up the license costs). Do you see the files when you open Sibelius and look for recently accessed files?

I use Sibelius on my Surface but you might be able to find a freeware file finder. I just search for SIB files but I need to move some scores over to. I'd love to use it on my Mac, but I want to get proficient on LPX too :)

-gary-

Is there anyone here who uses Sibelius? Don't know what happened, but I cannot find one of my scores in Sib. I did a search in Spotlight and nothing turned up. I looked in Time Machine backup and again could not find anything. Don't know if I accidentally deleted it, looked in trash, not there. Don't know if I accidentally saved it in or with another score. I would have to look in every single score to check that out. I do have the printed score and parts which I printed out a while ago. Does anyone know of any other way of finding this score?
Thanks.