Conversion

If you mean, "how can I open logic 7 projects in Logic Pro X" well - they should open without any difficulty. You will be prompted to save such a project as a Logic Pro X project but you should then be good to go.

kind regards

Mark

If you mean, "how can I open logic 7 projects in Logic Pro X" well - they should open without any difficulty. You will be prompted to save such a project as a Logic Pro X project but you should then be good to go.

kind regards

Mark
Hello there. Thank you for responding to my message I appreciate but I still keep getting this message that the format is not compatible with the Logic version I am working with, which is Logic Pro X 10.0.0 with a prompt to open with Logic Pro version 7.2.1 or earlier to convert the project. "Do you have any suggestions on how I can solve this issue?"
I Thank you in advance.

Sounds as if the project you are trying to open is very old, certainly not from Logic 7. Logic 10.0 can open Logic projects from any version from 5 up. Logic projects from versions older than 5 must first be opened and saved in Logic 5, 6 or 7, after which they can be opened in logic 8, 9 or 10. Do you know in which version of logic the project you are trying to open was created?

Back