Logic Pro X Convert midi drum track to a drummer track

I know that you can create a track via the A.I. "Drummer" and convert it to a midi track. Is there a way to reverse that process?

Example, I want to play the drum parts with drum pads, then convert it to a drummer track so the hits are exactly where I want them, but there is a human feel. So I want to play the drums on pads then convert those midi notes to a track with say "Kyle" in drummer.

You can convert a Drummer region(s) that was converted to a MIDI region back to a Drummer region, but any changes you made while in MIDI will not be retained, it will go back to what it was.

I think I understand what you're asking: you want it to feel like Kyle, but have a specific kick/snare pattern (or something like that) which fits your song. Your best bet is to pick a 'Kyle' pattern that's as close to what you want as you can find, then convert to MIDI and delete the kick and snare (or whatever elements match what you want changed) and play only those on the pads on another track, but using the same kit.

Thank you. Yes, I figured that as a workaround. I read that you can go midi back to a drummer track. If that isn't a feature, it would be a great one.

I know that you can create a track via the A.I. "Drummer" and convert it to a midi track. Is there a way to reverse that process?

Example, I want to play the drum parts with drum pads, then convert it to a drummer track so the hits are exactly where I want them, but there is a human feel. So I want to play the drums on pads then convert those midi notes to a track with say "Kyle" in drummer.
Try bouncing down the Kyle Drum Loop, bring it back in, flex time the loop, make a groove template out of it, and use that groove for your drum pattern.

Hope that helps.