Logic Pro 8 copying audio configuration in Logic 8

Hello,

How does one copy the audio configuration for example, from Core Audio to Direct TDM or vice versa? Trying to figure out how to make some old sessions compatible with a new setup.

Thanks-
j

Hello,

How does one copy the audio configuration for example, from Core Audio to Direct TDM or vice versa? Trying to figure out how to make some old sessions compatible with a new setup.

Thanks-
j
While there is still a Copy/Paste Audio Configuration option in the Mixer, AFAIK, in LP8 there is no longer a way to copy it from Core Audio to TDM as they took away the Audio Configuration window.

But perhaps someone here knows something I do not.

Well you learn something new everyday. I thought they had removed that copy audio configuration entirely and there it is in the Mixer window. I can' try this out but can't you do this like before: copy configuration (I assume) in core, go to the enviroment, rubberband all tracks you want to switch, change them to direct TDM (if enabled), go back to the mixer/audio configuration and paste?
Otherwise the solution is to go back to Logic 7 and do this as described. best, jamie