Logic Pro 9 Corrupt File

mtjkeys

Logician
I have a file and what has happened all the inserts for plugins, AU’s have disappeared on all my channels and busses. Can anyone tell me what might have happened? I’m using 9.1.3 and running OS 10.9.3. OR, I would just like to export, make a new file and start in a fresh arrange screen/file all together. I’m just stumped and have forgotten some of the things I once knew how to do. BTW, I ran AU Manager and plug-ins are validated and usable. Thanks in advance! mtjkeys

Open a new Empty project. Use the project import function to bring the tracks and plug-ins from the source project into the new empty project. This is usually a great solution when dealing with a corrupt project file.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First, thank you for the reply. My concern also is will the import include the automation on each track? Some of the automation is a little involved. Been so long since I’ve done something like this or maybe never. I’ve cut inserted measures and things like that DO include automation.

Upvote 0
First, thank you for the reply. My concern also is will the import include the automation on each track? Some of the automation is a little involved. Been so long since I’ve done something like this or maybe never. I’ve cut inserted measures and things like that DO include automation.
Yes, this process will import automation.
You can be very selective about what to import or check all of the boxes to import everthing.

As suggested by the OP, there may be another issue at play.

Attachments

• project import.png
    project import.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
Back