Logic Pro 9 customized track headers revert to default?

David51

Logician
Any one know if this is a bug or a feature. Track headers that I have added the protect button to are defaulting back to the most simple version of a track header-anyone else seen this? I had it from day one in Logic Pro 9.02, and 9.1 seems to have fixed it,would have to check. It was a stable feature in Logic 8-track header customization.

While that is true, if you have Arrange windows track headers set differently on different screensets, you may think something has reverted that has not, so if you lock your screensets, it avoids confusion.

Upvote 0
Wow, I didn't realize that track headers *are* a screenset-"parameter". I always thought they were a general thing. Very interesting (and probably of use some day).
Thanks.

- Sascha

Upvote 0
Track headers that I have added the protect button to are defaulting back to the most simple version of a track header-anyone else seen this?

I haven't seen this, but there are plenty of problems using the the track protect buttons. I've had to rebuild a project because of their behavior of never unprotecting a track once protected, despite multiple polite requests and some profanity laced ones as well.......

Upvote 0
Morphing track headers

Are you locking your screenset?

Yes Jay, and many Thanks for the reply-also to the amazing number of you who are thinking about this and sending replies-thanks for sharing that info about your own experiences with the protect function. I may try Jay's idea about making a different header in different arrange windows and locking them-maybe pushing Logic will get the protect function to engage as it should.
I will not curse at the protect button[x100 times].

Upvote 0
Back