Logic Pro (X) Default window size when opening a new project

Fineman101

Hey guys,
I have been having an issue where my new projects open to a very odd window size. Setting a screenset was offered as a solution in another thread, but this is not helpful because screenset settings change everytime you open a new project. To clarify this is not an issue for projects I have previously created and changed the window size for, only for when i'm creating a new project. Would be very grateful if someone could give me some guidance.
Thanks

Macbook Air M1 2020 MacOS Sonoma 14.0
Logic 10.8.1

Solution
Hi there

The solution to this is to create your own project templates. To do this, first of all, create a new project with all the settings you prefer, such as numbers/types of tracks, what information you want showing in the control bar, how screensets are set up and so on. Then chose file->save as template, make sure you give it an appropriate name. Next time you wish to create a new project with your settings, instead of simply selecting "new project, go to "my templates" and open your own template.

hth, kind regards

Mark
Hi there

The solution to this is to create your own project templates. To do this, first of all, create a new project with all the settings you prefer, such as numbers/types of tracks, what information you want showing in the control bar, how screensets are set up and so on. Then chose file->save as template, make sure you give it an appropriate name. Next time you wish to create a new project with your settings, instead of simply selecting "new project, go to "my templates" and open your own template.

hth, kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Solution
Back