Logic Pro (X) Don't understand why I'm still seeing a warning

lcollen1

Logician
I continue to see a notice about having my bounces (that word choice is still peculiar to me and has been for years-but we won't go there now) being sent to iTunes even after I've setup it up.

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 12.35.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 12.36.07 PM.png

A further question is why I would be seeing this at all since I've done it for years without having this pop up all the time.
Is there some other control in Logic which I might have to set (or reset?)

Don't know. Looks like you have told it, but you might want to add the versions of the OS and Logic you use so someone with the same versions can look at it. I don't have Apply Music so can't try it out here.

In any case, I'd deselect any option in Logic that adds anything you bounce to the Music lib, and add those manually as a separate action.

Upvote 0
Don't know. Looks like you have told it, but you might want to add the versions of the OS and Logic you use so someone with the same versions can look at it. I don't have Apply Music so can't try it out here.

In any case, I'd deselect any option in Logic that adds anything you bounce to the Music lib, and add those manually as a separate action.
thanks

Upvote 0
Back