East West Symphonic Choirs

daveyboy

Logician
Can anyone confirm that Wordbuilder now runs within Play so that now one does not have to route midi in and out of Logic? I'd like to upgrade my Kontakt version and like the idea of not having to deal with a separate word builder app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've used it in Play. It works mostly but seems a bit buggy, and East West tech support is totally unhelpful.

I am EastWest's Online coordinator.

Yes, it is built into Play. Yes, it works and while sometimes its behavior can indeed be buggy, more often it is the user not really understanding it because they have not read the manual. The only legitimate knock on the library IMHO is that it lacks "true legato".

Don't take Pete's word for this. EW's tech support is excellent if you phone them. Support ticket response can be slow but the forum is useful as long as you do not write things in a hostile and aggressive manner and follow the rules..

If you have issues that are not being resolved, you can always send them to me and I will get you help.

jasher@eastwestsounds.com

I am EastWest's Online coordinator.

That's handy to now, I suppose I should have!

Don't take Pete's word for this. EW's tech support is excellent if you phone them.

I agree that my experience may not be what everyone gets, however I'm confused by your mention of phone support. Once on the site there doesn't seem to be any tech support phone number, only an email submit form that sometimes gets a slow response as you say, and sometimes gets no response. (in my case, that is)

Back