Emagic Team

willnubu

Logician
I don't they going to do that because I think all the instrument plugins in Logic were made by the emagic team before they moved on (efm plugin probably stands for emagic frequency modulator like how es1 and es2 stands for emagic synthesizer). I think for them to port the UB to the iphone/ ipad, they would have to bring in the emagic team to help with porting process and Apple isn't trying to do that. Apple's focus is on Garageband more than Logic. I think soon they're gonna get rid of Logic Express and turn it into Garageband Studio or something like that.

I don't remember seeing Xander Soren and Bill Hunt with the emagic TEAM (Chris Adam, Felix Bertram, Gerhard Lengeling, Clemens Homburg, Michael Haydn, Gunter Mensch, Jan Janke, Markus Fritze, Carsten Schulz, Alberto Scunio, Nikolaus Gerteis, Steffan Diedrichsen, Andreas Schmidt, Jan-Hinnerk Helms, Andreas Dedring, Sascha Kujawa, and Manfred Maraun). I didn't say there weren't any emagic personnel still with Logic, but I said TEAM not one or two people. The only reason I was 'speculating' was because I thought we could "Discuss Logic Audio improvements and adding new features".

thanx & regards

willnubu

I moved your posts, feel free to speculate all you like here in the Lounge :)

kind regards

Mark

I don't they going to do that because I think all the instrument plugins in Logic were made by the emagic team before they moved on (efm plugin probably stands for emagic frequency modulator like how es1 and es2 stands for emagic synthesizer). I think for them to port the UB to the iphone/ ipad, they would have to bring in the emagic team to help with porting process and Apple isn't trying to do that. Apple's focus is on Garageband more than Logic. I think soon they're gonna get rid of Logic Express and turn it into Garageband Studio or something like that.

If you look back a week or 2 ago we just went through this kind of thing. I believe there have been more updates for Logic (either version) than Garageband in the last couple of years.

And yes, Bob Hunt was with Emagic long before Apple came around... In fact I first talked to him just after Logic Audio was released (V1.2 I think). Gerhard is still around, as is Sasha, Steffan, and Nikolas, from what I know.

So, I hope that does a little to calm down your concerns...

Back