Logic Pro 8 EVB3 disappeared

jon

Anyone had this? Clavs, pianos etc are fine but no organ? It was working but has vanished. Can anyone offer advice on how to re-install this particular plugin? I'm trying to finish a song project before leaving for a tour and it's driving me nuts.
Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.
Jon.

Care to give us some details of your system, such as, which Logic Version are we talking about?

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Care to give us some details of your system, such as, which Logic Version are we taking about?

kind regards

Mark

To further what Mark is asking, while in very early versions of Logic the plug-ins required separate purchases to activate, since Logic Pro 6.4 the plug-ins are all part of the application.

BTW, whenever you notice something like an instrument missing, the first things to check are:
1) Are you trying to use a stereo-only instrument on a mono instrument track?
2) Did you quit Logic, reboot the machine, relaunch Logic with a fresh project?

Hope that helps,
Orren

Upvote 0
fixed

thanks,
i looked through some earlier posts and found out that for some reason the midi channel on the evb3 had changed itself. I set it to midi channel three and hey presto it reappeared!
I don't understand why it changed, i certainly hadn't made any adjustments, but at least it's working now.
back to making some funky music. I really dig logic pro, glad i made the change from pro tools le.
Jon.

Upvote 0
Back