I'm interested in getting feedback from people who have upgraded their system to 10.6.2, running Logic 9.0.2 and MS2.0.1. Is it all working properly? I am waiting until it has the all clear before I upgrade. Thanks.
I have been running 10.6 on my Mac Book pro for a few weeks now, I moved my studio Mac Pro to 10.6.2 last week, after having it running from a cloned FW HD prior to that. So far so good, there are still no officially SL compatible TC Powercore drivers released, other than that things have been running satisfactorily.
We have a thread running here with user information about AUs in SL - there might be something helpful for you in that.
This can mean one of two things. Either Logic Pro is not in the applications folder, where it needs to be so the updater can find it, or you have changed it's name, in which case the updater won't be able to find it either.
I did the update to 10.6.2 2 days ago and worked yesterday. When doing my first rough mix bounce I got quite a few weird artifacts and VIs "cutting out". This was a session running 1 audio track, 4-5 Play, 1 omnisphere and a Kontakt 3.5. Everything is up to date. I ened up having to mix it down in real time into Audio Hijack and haven't had time to trouble shoot it. I was running the buffer at 128 though so that might have accounted for the glitch. But, prior to the update I wasn't having (that) problem.
Well I have upgraded. Things seem to be OK, though I have noticed some weirdness with MIDI stopping when using Reaktor 5 standalone, also Logic & Mainstage both showed an unexpectedly quit message after using them with a Reaktor Ensemble loaded. I've only bought Reaktor in the last few days so I'm new to it. On it's own Logic seems OK and works as normal. I am wondering if it using a bit more processor than before though. On some songs Logics CPU meter reads quite low, yet the system is telling me both processors are around 30%.