Logic Pro 9 exporting multi output EXS24 or Ultrabeat

jrubbernek

Logician
Hi, I have a track with ultrabeat and I have a track with EXS24 on it..both are set to multi output...I use both of these track for drums...Is there a way to export the tracks so that say, the kick, snare, hi hat are all exported into seperate audio tracks? I tried everything but it's just not working for me..

thanks

You could try that same "re-recording" trick. Output each of the multiple output aux tracks associated with the multi output instruments to a unique bus. Then set up a bunch of audio tracks each with one of the unique busses as the input. Record enable all of them and hit record. They should all receive and record the discreet signal being sent from each of the multi output auxes. I haven't tried this myself, but it _should_ work.

Upvote 0
Hi, I have a track with ultrabeat and I have a track with EXS24 on it..both are set to multi output...I use both of these track for drums...Is there a way to export the tracks so that say, the kick, snare, hi hat are all exported into seperate audio tracks? I tried everything but it's just not working for me..

thanks

Bounce Track in Place will give you the option to have discrete parts for multi-output instruments.

Upvote 0
aaannnd what am I missing am I missin something? I tried bouncing in place but it only bounces the track with the ultrabeat with all the parts in one track?

Upvote 0
Sorry been a while, yeah i figured it out, it turns out that you can't bounce in place, but you can export it..so that's what I did, but you have to make the aux chanels show up in the arrange window first..and set the out puts of each instruments on different auxes..thanks

Upvote 0
Back