Logic Pro X exporting single score part

pjp

Logician
Hello. I am trying to share a score bass part I have in a project. With the track highlighted, command 5 to show the part, that much works. Then going to preferences, score pane, then either clipboard or pdf checked, I cannot get any further. No dialog box appears to name the file, or anything. What am I not understanding or doing??? Thanks, all advise welcome.

CSeye

Logician
With the track highligted and appearing the score editor, from the Logic File menu, select Print. In the lower left of the print window is the PDF popup. Select Save as PDF. Enter a name and click Save.

Upvote 0

pjp

Logician
Hello. There is obviously something I am not understanding. The lower left in the print window only shows a question mark, not a pdf popup. Am I missing a step? Track highlighted using the command 5 brings up the part, is that the place to be? the file menu, print. Thanks very much. I know this must be something minute that I am missing.

Upvote 0

CSeye

Logician
You may have to select a printer from the Logic>File menu>Page Setup window. The PDF pop should then appear in the Print window.

Attachments

• Print.png
    Print.png
    144 KB · Views: 39
Upvote 0