Logic Pro 9 EXS24 Samples missing after installation

dissoww

Logician
"Spectrum Stack 07.exs"
Missing uniSyncL.wav and uniSyncH.wav EXS24.

:confused:I try to reinstall everything two times, but still there missing.

Can any one mail theme to me: dissoww@gmail.com

/Xtreme Analog/For Advanced Users/Xtreme Analog Samples/Spectrum SQ/UniSyncL.wav 571.19 KB

/Xtreme Analog/For Advanced Users/Xtreme Analog Samples/Spectrum SQ/UniSyncH.wav 665.43 KB

Yep, GB came with my iMac,

I just found out that ill can find the samples on the early Logic Version 8 content disks. Opened the disk content with "Pacifist" (very nice app) an ripped off the compleet Sample Library and copy it to my HD.
Problem solved.

Upvote 0
You'll probably find that there are missing instruments too...

Pop flute and some drum kits went missing along with a few others. You'll find them on the same Logic content disks.

Upvote 0
It look like a Logic Pro 9 problem.

I found no samples on any installation or content disk. Hope for that other users can solve the missing samples to.

A update from Apple will help.

Upvote 0
Logic version 8:
Logic Studio, Logic Studio Demo Content
Audio Content 1 ,Audio Content 2, Audio Content 3
Jam Pack Content 1, Jam Pack Content 2, Jam Pack Content 3
----
See this screendump. Opened in whit Pacifist.
logic8.jpg

Here is the Big Trick:
Make disk-images (.toast or .dmg) off all your dvd's. Mount them all on your desktop. Open de install disk in Pasifist en you get a list of all content on all disks. Just search what you need en copy it to your HD.

Good luck.

Upvote 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Glad it worked out for you. Perhaps there was something wrong with your disks? There were a number of reports of users having this sort of trouble installing Sample content from Logic 8, it seems the solution most resorted to was contacting apple care and having their disks replaced.

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Back