Free UK Logic 9 Seminar

Hey guys, bit of lurker here, but I found this - I thought people in the UK might want to check it out. It's basically a free Logic 9 demo session. I live fairly nearby so I might go along!

Free Logic Studio 9 Seminar

Find out about the great new features in Apple's Logic Studio 9!

Free Logic 9 Seminar
Wednesday 30th September
7.30pm-9pm
YMCA, Bridge Street, Guildford
FREE ENTRY!
All attendees will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPod Touch!

The release of Logic Studio 9 brings with it a host of exciting new features for Producers, Mixers and Performers alike. This free seminar, bought to you by Apple and Andertons, will be highly useful and informative for existing Logic users who want to learn about the innovative additions and features in Logic 9.

The show will focus on three main areas of the Logic Studio Package...

Guitar Gear: Discover the great new features for guitarists including Amp Designer and Pedalboard Plugins.
Production Tools: See the amazing capabilities of Flex Time and revamped Audio Quantize.
Mainstage 2: Learn about the useful updates to the performance program, Mainstage, that include Loopback and Playback modes.

Logic expert Joe Moretti will be demonstrating the new features and taking your questions. What's more - everyone attending will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPod Touch!

The event will be held at the YMCA on Bridge Street in Guildford, situated just a few seconds walk from the mainline train station and nearby car parks which are free after 6pm. See below for map and directions to the seminar venue.

Do not miss this chance to find out about how the new features in Logic 9 will benefit your music! And remember - you might be the one walking away with an iPod Touch at the end of the night!
It's hosted by Andertons in Guildford by the looks of it. This is their article on it

Free Logic Studio 9 Seminar

Hope that's of interest to people
Cheers
Roland