Logic Pro 9 Good LP9 video tutorial

sam ward

Logician
I've searched google and have come up with blurred screens, garbled brit accents (no offense) in an attempt to get me down the Logic Pro 9 learning track. I used Logic 7 for several years but never used 50%, so need some good video tutorials. Any recommendations? Thanks

While I'd agree that macprovideo has some good tutorials, may I ask why you need it?
I mean, what exactly is it that you don't understand, need help with, etc.?

- Sascha

Upvote 0
Learning Logic

I also highly recommend the formality and structure of the Apple Certification. You basically buy a book and take a test... the test is cake- probably most people who have 'self-taught' themselves how to use Logic could pass it- but the *process* of formally studying the book and taking the test is extremely useful and really makes you think about Logic in a deeper and much more formal way...

I did the 101 last year, and am starting to prepare for the 201 this year : )

(this process is required for my job BTW)

Upvote 0
Sascha: I need to go further into how Logic's various functions . . . function. I worked with LP7 for a few years and was in such a hurry, never really got to the more sophisticated or more challenging possibilities. Just a more in-depth approach. Maybe reading the manual diligently but think video is going to make it more intuitive.

Upvote 0
garbled brit accents (no offense)

I assume you mean people who actually speak English :)

But seriously, you also might want to consider Lynda.com

Cheers,
Peter

PS I'm an Australian so I am also guilty of massacring the English Language

Upvote 0
There are several vids on YouTube, I suggest the SF Logic Ninja there.

I also like the ones from mac pro vidieo.

Forum member Doug Zangar has some released by Groove3.

:cool:

Upvote 0
Back