Logic Pro 8 Got sound but no signal????

boinz

I'm fairly new to logic and i'm sure there is a simple solution to this (although i've yet to find it). I am using a presonus audiobox interface, which has been working well with logic pro until recently. I am still getting sound through my monitors and headphones but i am not getting a signal showing up or coming through when i record. I have tried different leads, inputs, instruments, but still nothing... someone please HELP!!

Peter Ostry

Administrator
Staff member
  • Has this interface an internal mixer, is there something turned off?
  • What does the Sound Preference Pane of the Mac say, do you see a signal there?
  • Have you checked Logic Pro->Preferences->Audio, is there everything ok with the driver settings?
  • What if you create a couple of input channelstrips in the Logic environment and set them to your inputs, do you see a signal there?
  • Did you engage the solo button on one ore more channelstrips?

Upvote 0

boinz

Thanks Peter.. It seems I have fixed the problem somehow. I dont have a clue what i did but it's working again :confused: here's hoping it doesn't happen again.

Upvote 0
You may have toggled the controls with the 'Universal Control' program that works alongside Presonus interfaces. double check the output settings down the right hand side.

Upvote 0