• Welcome to Logic Users Group V2.0.4

We have a few new features and changes See here

Group buy notifications via email and/or PM?

Hello,

As a member of the old email version of LUG, I would occasionally get notifications via email of group buys (somehow I didn't get one about speakerphone, but I've moved on.) :tongue:

I was just curious if we will still get email notifications about group buys under the new forum system? Wouldn't want to miss one...AGAIN! :D

Thanks, and the new forums look GREAT!

Orren Merton

Logic Samurai / Administrator
Staff member
I was just curious if we will still get email notifications about group buys under the new forum system? Wouldn't want to miss one...AGAIN! :D
Hi Jon,

That's a good question! Just between you and me (and everyone reading... ;) ) we are going to be running another group buy very very soon (Monday). More details soon! But to your question, we're still getting the last details sorted out, and that's definitely something I'll look into. The system definitely can send notification emails to you when you get a private message, or an answer on a thread you start, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is also a way that we administrators can send out important announcements. If there is, you may need to turn it on in your User CP area, but we'll be sure and send one out for group buys.

Thanks for bringing that up, I'll be sure and look into it! :thmbup:

Thanks, and the new forums look GREAT!
And thanks for the compliment! :D

Orren