Have the "HIDE" feature work properly in Arrange View of the Mackie Control!

mDay

Logician
Ever since "Hide" has been implemented it has never worked properly with a Logic/Mackie Control in any Logic version. I've had the original Logic Control and now the Mackie Control Universal Pro and whenever you have it in "Arrange View" hidden arrange tracks still show on the MCU....very frustrating!!

Hmmmm...sounds like possibly a Mackie thing then? I wonder if it works properly with the new Euphonix controllers?

Hmmmm...sounds like possibly a Mackie thing then? I wonder if it works properly with the new Euphonix controllers?

I better first of all explain my setup:

MCU, XT and C4, 2 Artist series MC Mix, 1 Aritst Series MC Control.

There is a default set of 6 soft keys available on page 2 of the MC Control allowing hide/show of Audio, Instruments, Aux, Bus, Output, Midi.

What is a little curious is that toggling these on and off does not have the same effect on the controller channel strips that pressing the Global View buttons on the MCU has. Conversely, pressing the Global View Buttons affects the MC Control Soft keys. I should investigate this further, but I don't actually make use of the hide functions in Logic.

kind regards

Mark

Back