Logic Studio apps Hello Everyone!

Orren Merton

Logic Samurai / Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again! :) I'm hoping that people will take advantage of this sub-forum to start talking about Mainstage, which is a really, really fantastic application. I'm very excited by what it can do, and all the possibilities for it for the future!

Orren

George Kunz

Logician
Orren and all who've put this together....many thanks. I am an infrequent contributor, but know this group to be among finest collection of forum contributors anywhere.

The options and numbers of features here are initially a bit intimidating (not unlike a DAW I use), but I will get the hang. I trust all those great helpful contributors will make the transition as well.

Blair Fisher

Logician
Thanks again! :) I'm hoping that people will take advantage of this sub-forum to start talking about Mainstage, which is a really, really fantastic application. I'm very excited by what it can do, and all the possibilities for it for the future!

Orren
Hi Orren

My first post on the new forum. I have Mainstage running all the time these days just to provide quick keyboard sounds when I am just fooling around and not using Logic. I am interested in what it is that you like about it so much?

I confess I haven't gotten into it too much, and haven't used it live, but have mapped the main controllers on my old E-Synth to Mainstage and find it quite convenient for what I am doing with it.

Blair