Hello From Nashville, TN

sdavisguitar

Hello all! My name is Steve Davis and I am a guitarist living in Nashville, TN for the last 25 years. I have been watching this forum for years, so I figured it was time I actually joined.

I currently make most of my living working as a touring backline tech for a country artist. I also teach private lessons and a class at Belmont University on guitar gear. I made my living as a live engineer for about 10 years of my life till I got to where I just wanted to focus on guitar more.

This is my current home studio setup. 2017 MacBook Pro running Logic Pro X, UA Silverface Apollo Quad, 2 Warm Audio Tone Beast preamps, UA OX, Equator D5 monitors, Event TR8XL Monitors with a sub, Novation SL MKII 61 keyboard, Behringer X-Touch one, and more guitars, amps and pedals that I could list.

I am currently focusing on increasing the amount of remote sessions I do and adding a few more students. I do lessons in person and on Skype.

I would love to hear any suggestions on making my workflow as fast as possible. I would also love to hear the best ways to integrate the gear that I currently own to work together as best as possible.

Thanks for having me here.
Steve Davis

Markdvc

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Steve, nice to have you and thanks for the introduction

kind regards

Mark