Logic Pro 9 help! deleted a channel strip setting

sew

Hello,
I, like many new to using Logic, just mistakenly deleted the "female ambient" voice setting in the Logic Express 9 library. Could someone please help me get it back without completely reinstalling Logic?

Thank you,
Stephanie

Hi again - thanks so much Markdvc! I have one more question though, it's now back in my library under:
~/Library/Application Support/Logic/Channel Strip Settings/ Track

But when I go to open it in Logic it gives me this error message:
'Logic Express: Plug-in "SpaceDsn" not available!'

what should I do? Sorry for being so clueless! I really appreciate the help though!

Upvote 0
Hi Stephanie

I am running Logic Studio, and took the preset from that. It honestly didn't occur to me to check whether differences existed between Presets for Express and Studio. Sorry about that. Can you open it at all? If not, I'll save it without SD and post it again.

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Hi Mark,
No, I can't open it at all. I don't think Logic Express has SD. Thank you so much for your help!

Best,
Stephanie

Upvote 0
Try the one attached, I removed Space Designer, so it should load in Express (I think the other plugins used are part of Express and you might better be off with a reverb fed by a send anyway).

- Sascha

Attachments

• Female Ambient Lead Vocal temp.cst.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
How did you try "opening" it. It is meant to be used as a channel strip setting and called up from the Channel Strip Settings menu. Is that what you tried to do?

PS: Logic Express 9 doesn't have Space Designer??

Upvote 0
when you go to open file it says can not open

That's strange, I just tried and it works fine here. It is zipped, just double click on it to open and extract the cst file. If it still doesn't work, please provide system details.

kind regards

Mark

Upvote 0
Back