Logic Pro 9 Help - Key Commands

Juneymoon

Logician
Lost my Key Commands - does anyone know where I can get a copy of the key command file? Don't want to re-install entire program for key commands. Would simply like to import the file to restore commands. If you have not altered your key commands and wouldn't mind sharing (helping), I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Open Logic, Then under the "Logic Menu" select "Key Commands". once the key command window is open, select options, and then you can either load one of the presets or initialize all key commands from there.

Upvote 0
George thanks,
I've done that. Im really surprised with what's happened with my key commands. I've been using Logic since 1985 when was Notator on the Atari so I am very familiar with the program. however this disappearing act is new to me.

Upvote 0
Suggestions:
1 - Time Machine. You DO back up don't you...
2 - You can extract any segment of an installer, even the huge ones for Logic, using Pacifist:
http://www.charlessoft.com/
VERY useful thing to have.
Thank You Colin,

Your software referral was probably the best one I've ever received with regard to self help. I downloaded and used it. was able to extract file that I needed and a few other things. great package. thanks again.

Upvote 0
Back