Logic Pro 8 Help Please-Can't get all tracks record enabled

bkirsh

Logician
Hi,

I'm using Logic Pro. I've opened a new session and created 8 tracks. I'm using an Apogee AD16X which shows up as the chosen device in Audio. The Audio MIDI Setup sees the Apogee. All of the settings - Logic Pro, Audio MIDI Setup and the AD16X all display 96k and are locked. I checked the input settings on each track in the environment and they are correct. When I open a previously saved session from another recording session it will allow me to put more than one track in record ready. But this new session will not!

Anyone have any ideas?

Best - Bernie

Hi,

I'm using Logic Pro. I've opened a new session and created 8 tracks. I'm using an Apogee AD16X which shows up as the chosen device in Audio. The Audio MIDI Setup sees the Apogee. All of the settings - Logic Pro, Audio MIDI Setup and the AD16X all display 96k and are locked. I checked the input settings on each track in the environment and they are correct. When I open a previously saved session from another recording session it will allow me to put more than one track in record ready. But this new session will not!

Anyone have any ideas?

Best - Bernie

Assuming you DO have i.e. 8 mono audio tracks with inputs assigned respectively to Input 1, Input 2, Input 3, etc. other than a corrupted project, there is no reason they should not be able to be armed.

Upvote 0
A 2nd Look

Jay,

When I looked more closely at the input assignments I found the problem.

Thanks for the prompt.

Best,

Bernie

Upvote 0
Back