Hi from "MrLug" ;-)

Fokke de Boer

Mr. LUG!
Hi guys and gals,

I was pointed to this new incarnation of the LUG by Mark Cahill, and as founder of the original LUG I thought it would be nice to see what has become of my "child". And I see it has grown immensely! Back then, in 1994, I started out with a manually managed mailinglist with 3 members or so ;-). I was using Logic 1.7 then, without the audio component.
I don't use Logic anymore, although I do some music-related work every now and then. I have recorded several classical concerts for a radio station here in the Netherlands (www.concertzender.nl) using a Digi002/ProTools setup. But because of a job change, I don't have the time for that anymore, alas.
My only hobby I can afford to spend time on, is photography, see my site www.fotofokke.nl

I'll have a look at the remainder of the forum later, can't spend any time on it today... See you all later!

Fokke

Hi Fokke

Its great to see you writing to the LUG again, welcome home!

best

Mark

Hey old friend. Great to hear from you after all this time! Hope life has been treating you well......

Hey, Fokke!

It's very nice to see a post from you, even though you're not using Logic. Please join us maybe at DAW-MAC (at yahoogroups.com) which includes ProTools discussion. You (and later Joeri, the Jack Paar to your Steve Allen) have become legends here. Well, that's an American TV reference many will have to figure out using maybe imdb.com

Hi Fokke,
Long time no see.... hey it seems there are a few more than 500 members these days! ;-)
Great to hear from you!

It's great to have here "the man who started it all" himself....Wish u some more free time for your hobbies..
Peace
Federico

PS : there could have been no better occasion to start posting than this... :)

Hey, nice to see some guys of the old days still stick to the group (Mark, Len, Eli, Férenc, Matt)! To be honest, I never was a big user of Logic, I'm more classically oriented. I started out using it to play Brahms piano four-handed with myself ;) and later I spent much more energy into the LUG than into Logic itself. Not that I minded, not at all!
Federico, more time will come I'm sure, hopefully in a half a year or so.

Hey Fokke!!
You certainly started something really big. I remember the old days when one knew every person on the list. Now it's like the population of a small town!! :ipop:

You have done tens of thousands of people a big service,

Cheers:beer:

Regards - Colin

Back