How do I contact some one, who gave me accurate info?

St Louis

Logician
Please note, the last time I was on here (LUG) was almost, or a bit over a year ago. I asked the question,
"how do I use Averb from Logic 9 in Logic X, a member from South Africa replied to me, and was correct in telling me to hold down the Option key. How do I go back to this message/conversation, so that I can tell him he was correct, and thank you?

Yeah... Thanks Mark, I found him!!!!! You were right, I just sent him a message. If you know how to see that as well, please read it, and if you know anything about mixing, sends, aux and bussing good for R&B and Hip Hop please help. Thanks, do read what I sent Colin when you have time. I did it thru conversations before I read your reply, so if you know how to access that pleas read it when you have time.

Thanks Mark, however before I read your reply/response, I remembered his last name and I sent him a reply in conversations. Please read it if you can access it, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

St Louis, it sounds like you have a new question? If so, please post this in the forum, where everyone can see and possibly help.

kind regards

Mark

Back