Logic Pro (X) How do I Synchronize Tracks (Sync Lock in Audacity)

RusstheVA

Logician
Hi everyone! I have a podcast to edit, where the client gave me 2 separate tracks, one for each voice that was recorded. He wants me to put them in separate tracks in Logic and then only edit the one that has a problem, such as a cough. However this requires that the tracks somehow be locked together so they stay in sync. Does anyone know how to set this up? If it helps to understand what I am talking about, my client uses Audacity to edit and says in that app this feature is called "Sync Lock."

I am running the latest version of Logic Pro X on a 2013 iMac i5, 16 GB RAM.

Thanks!

Thank you Multispace for that advice. I have done this, but when I select both buttons I get an error that says I have Inconsistent Start Positions. When I look at the 2 tracks it does look like the two tracks are SLIGHTLY off, however I cannot seem to get them to line up. Anyone know how to do this?

Upvote 0
Thank you Multispace for that advice. I have done this, but when I select both buttons I get an error that says I have Inconsistent Start Positions. When I look at the 2 tracks it does look like the two tracks are SLIGHTLY off, however I cannot seem to get them to line up. Anyone know how to do this?

You could go into the Event List editor and go one level up with arrow button on the left top. Then you see your regions starting points and you can adjust the starting point by double clicking on it.

Upvote 0
Back