Logic Studio apps How to make input 2 as default in MainStage 3.5.3?

Frankentronics

Greetings,

This is my 1st post here. I just started using MainStage for guitar.

I have a Focusrite 4i4 audio interface with my guitar plugged into channel 2.

When I try different patches in MainStage the default input in the Channel Strips is input 1. So, for every time I select a new patch I have to manually change the input to input 2.

This is time consuming and I was hoping there would be a way for MainStage to globally default to input 2.

Thank you in advance for your help.

You are supposed to refine the patches to your needs, so change the input to 2 and save the patch, which from then on will come up with the right input selected.

And if that is impossible, the question needs to be asked if the guitar really needs to be plugged into input 2 and not 1.

You are supposed to refine the patches to your needs, so change the input to 2 and save the patch, which from then on will come up with the right input selected.

And if that is impossible, the question needs to be asked if the guitar really needs to be plugged into input 2 and not 1.
When I change the input to input 2 on one patch, then I add another patch, that other patch defaults to input 1, so I have to manually change it to 2, each one separately. Which is very time consuming.

I could plug my guitar into my channel 1, but I already have the audio interface set up for guitar on input 2, for some other apps. So that would mean changing them all, which is also a lot of work.

I'm hoping there's a way to simply assign input 2 globally, as a default, in MainStage, as it would make things easier for me, at this point.

Thanks...

Back